State Fundraising Notices
Animal Equality has registered for legal charitable solicitation and is maintaining compliance or is exempt from registration in each of the following states:
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
This charity is also permitted to raise funds without registration in:
- South Dakota
Animal Equality is a 501(c)(3) organization, contributions to which are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Information concerning Animal Equality, including financial, licensing or charitable purposes, may be obtained without cost by writing to our principal place of business at:
8581 Santa Monica Blvd. #350
or by calling +1 (424) 250-6236.
REGISTRATION WITH A STATE DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THAT STATE.
Residents of the following states may obtain financial or other information from the offices indicated:
- Florida: A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. Florida registration number: 1-800- HELP-FLA (435-7352) http://www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com
- Georgia: The following will be sent upon request: A full and fair description of the charitable program for which this solicitation is made; a financial statement or summary, consistent with the requirements of Georgia Code 43-17-5.
- Mississippi: Official registration and financial information of Animal Equality may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of States office by calling 1.800.236.6167
- New Jersey: Information filed with the attorney general concerning this charitable solicitation and the percentage of contributions received by the charity during the last reporting period that were dedicated to the charitable purpose may be obtained from the attorney general of the state of New Jersey by calling 973-504-6215 and is available on the internet at: http://www.State.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. Registration with the attorney general does not imply endorsement.
- New York: A copy of the latest annual report may be obtained from the organization or from the New York State Attorney Generals Charities Bureau, Attn: FOIL Officer, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- Pennsylvania: Official registration and financial information of Animal Equality, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State toll- free, within Pennsylvania, at 1.800.732.0999.
- West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, West Virginia 25305.